27 Jan Music brand launches helping resources
KIDZ BOP LAUNCHES NEW ‘MUSIC & MOVEMENT’ PLAYLISTS FEATURING MUSIC AND DANCE ALONG VIDEOS TO HELP CHILDREN STAY ENGAGED, ACTIVE AND ENTERTAINED WHILE LEARNING AT HOME
- KIDZ BOP Music & Movement playlist features hit songs and dance along videos for children who are now learning from home in the U.K., with specially curated content to help them stay engaged and active
- KIDZ BOP Classroom YouTube Channel is aimed at teachers and educators and is a free-of-charge resource for movement breaks, with the content already playing a prominent role in PE class in the U.S.
(Press Release) 20th Jan 2021, London, UK – KIDZ BOP, the #1 music brand for kids, has today launched a collection of new playlists of curated content for children in the U.K. who are currently learning from home, featuring music and dance along videos to help keep them engaged, active and entertained while they are having to stay indoors.
The new KIDZ BOP at-home playlists arrive in the U.K. having been tried and tested in the U.S., where over the past year of virtual learning, they have played a prominent role in the classroom and PE classes, with millions of streams and views for the music and dance-along content. Loved by children and trusted by teachers and parents for featuring kid-friendly versions of today’s biggest hits “sung by kids for kids”, the KIDZ BOP playlists have been positively featured Stateside by outlets including TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNBC, Washington Post, Billboard, Forbes, POPSUGAR and others.
In the U.K., KIDZ BOP has created new movement-focused music playlists, available on all streaming platforms including Amazon, Apple, Spotify, YouTube and more. Additionally, KIDZ BOP’s YouTube Channel features music and dance along videos where British school children can stay active during movement breaks during the school day and dance parties after school! KIDZ BOP has playlists full of music videos and dance along videos where kids can learn dance moves to their favourite songs with the KIDZ BOP Kids.
In addition to the launch of these new playlists, the ‘KIDZ BOP Workshop’ is now available exclusively on Sky Kids and NOW TV. It features the British KIDZ BOP Kids hosting the interactive virtual experience that gives fans the opportunity to experience what it’s like to be a KIDZ BOP Kid, from home. In the ten-part series, kids can learn dancing, singing and performance techniques from the official KIDZ BOP vocal coach and choreographer, set to KIDZ BOP music.
KIDZ BOP Music & Movement – U.K. Playlist
#StayAtHome with The KIDZ BOP Kids
Dance Break with The KIDZ BOP Kids!
KIDZ BOP Classroom – U.K. Playlist
Ways to have a KIDZ BOP dance party in your living room!
- Get moving to your favourite KIDZ BOP official music and dance along videos on KIDZ BOP’s YouTube Channel.
- KIDZ BOP Dance Break: Join KIDZ BOP on YouTube Wednesdays at noon for a #KIDZBOPDanceBreak livestream on on KIDZ BOP’s YouTube Channel.
- KIDZ BOP Dance Along Videos: Get the wiggles out dancing to your favourite KIDZ BOP official music and dance along videos. Check out the videos on KIDZ BOP’s YouTube Channel here.
Looking for The Perfect Playlist?
- Whether it’s songs to start your day, dance it out, or wind down before bedtime, listen to KIDZ BOP music, on all streaming platforms including Amazon, Apple, Spotify and YouTube and more. Listen here